Aged care is undergoing a digital transformation as providers seek to unlock the benefits of technologies in improving care outcomes, costs and efficiencies.
The Aged Care Technology Consortium – which includes MEDrefer – offers a suite of innovations that solve enduring challenges in aged care and easily connect into an aged care provider’s existing IT infrastructure to achieve:
– More services per customer, per dollar
– Reduction in duplication of services and tests
– Reduced instances of harm
– Improved consumer and family satisfaction
– Fewer hospital transfers.
Find out more: